300 students arriving or being dismissed at the same time can be a challenge.
To ensure the safety of our kiddos and the efficiency of drop-off and pick-up, please follow these procedures:
- Drop off (no breakfast) is between 8:30am-9:00am on the playground.
- If your child wants to eat breakfast, you may drop them off at 8:30am at door #3 at the back of the school.
- All parents dropping off their child should enter the parking lot and follow the arrows around the perimeter of the lot. Children should be dropped off in the designated areas only. When entering the school’s parking lot, please drive slowly and cautiously for our students, parents, and staff.
- Parents who need to come in the building can park in the designated spots on the parking lot and enter the building.
- Students arriving on the bus will enter the front of the building from Pernod and join students eating breakfast or on the playground.
- Children arriving after 9:30am will be considered tardy and are required to be signed in at the office.
- Parent pick up is between 4:00pm-4:15pm in the gym (PK-5th)
- Parents picking up their child should park on the lot and enter through gym door #6 to sign out their child and exit through gym door #5.
- Only parents and those listed on the Student Information Form will be allowed to pick up your child. Identification will be checked for your child’s safety.
- Students riding the bus will exit the front of the building (door #1) with an assigned adult where their bus will be waiting.
- Please inform the office of transportation changes by 3:00pm!
- There will be no student dismissals after 4:00pm in the main office. Parents arriving after 4:00pm will be asked to go to the parking lot to wait for students to dismiss from the gym between 4:00 and 4:15pm.
In the event it is necessary for your child to leave school early, the following procedures will be followed:
- Children leaving before 3:45pm are considered to be an “early dismissal” which will be recorded negatively toward their attendance.
- Parents must report to the office to sign out their child.
- The secretary will call students to the office to meet their parents.